you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: Idiots.
date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010
time:10:53 PM
Really, I'm a fun person. I ENJOY being nice to people (with the occasional slap). I hate having unnecessary fights and hateful conversations but SOME DAYS I just hate things. Like today for example.
I really shouldn't even be posting about this on here but I just really am not in the mood to hold in stupid fucked up feelings.
Lets just say Person A likes Person B. Person B likes Person C. And Person C likes some insignificant bug who shall be Person D even though he isn't going to show up in this stupid post of a story.
And lets just say I'm friends with (some of) these pathetic people.
.
.
.
How do I say I feel like throwing up without sounding like a bitch?
Yeah. I feel like upchucking all over that asswipe's face.

...I'm not gonna even elaborate on this anymore.
I'll just sound like some bitch.

PS.
Today was Tolerance Day.
I wrote "I want my parents to get a divorce."
Someone told me that I was a depressing bitch.
I decked her.
I went home.
And showed my mother my "extra-credit assignment".
Just to see her reaction.
She cried.
So did I.


comment? / top