you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: fourfivesix
date: Friday, May 7, 2010
time:9:55 PM
Since I forgot day four and I'm a day behind the other lollipops~
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALL THREE ARE IN ONE!~ ;D

Day 04 — Your favorite book
My CURRENT fave would be Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan
me likes me steampunk~

I'm waiting for the sequel to come outttt~


Day 05 — Your favorite quote
I hated school. I don't trust anybody who looks back on the years from 14 to 18 with any enjoyment. If you liked being a teenager, there's something really wrong with you.
-Stephen King

teehee ^^

Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
ur ass tickles my fancy.


comment? / top