you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: VOTE
date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010
time:4:41 AM
ok, so Chase (the bank) is giving money to charities.
The catch is that you have to VOTE. I've already voted 3 times (only once each per organization).
I voted for CPAF (Center for the Pacific Asian Family), GLSEN (The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network), and TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms).

I'm pretty sure TWLOHA is currently #1 so I'm happy :D
but this is just the 1 million mark. After this will be 5 mill? Dunno.
ANYWAYS! VOTE DAMMIT.
I'm sick of people giving me crap about how I support gays and emos or whatever nonintellectuals spout these days.

PS. CPAF has videos up on youtube for our viewing pleasure.

CPAF International PSA: Celebrities "United Against Violence"


CPAF PSA: YouTube All-Stars "United Against Violence"


Kim Jong Il Loves Women (Pretty hilarious. Prbly cause I love Danny Cho)


There are also videos by people like Vanness Wu, Justin Chon, Bobby Choi, Far*East Movement, etc.

TWLOHA has their own channel consisting of just their regulatory videos.

I wish GLSEN had their own channel. Even a LGBT thing would be good ^^.

Anyways VOTE. I sound like those people during voting season -__-"
btw. Voting ends on Friday midnight EST


comment? / top