you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: inspired
date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009
time:9:20 PM
This post was inspired by connie's post on her flele

I've had a flele for a considerably longer time than Connie (prbly since the summer ^^) but I prbly havent posted about it yet.
Maybe.
Or maybe my memory just fails me X]

w/e
I just got back "into" it and I've changed my flele into Rin (vocaloid) by rannsama (who i've known since...a while). You can change her OUTFITS.
I'll prbly change to a Len once she makes one ;D



sexy rin XD


comment? / top