you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: he was there
date: Friday, December 25, 2009
time:1:36 PM
Well, winter vaca has started (yesterday) but I forgot to post about it. (even tho I posted like 3 times yesterday =__=")

anyways, concerning the title, its about...the dude...that shinru knows about.

Well, I didnt see him the past week so i'm all like "aww" and "YES!" at the same time and I was gonna be happy the entire break as long as i didn't see him that LAST day. but noooooo, the world hates my guts and decided "Oh, he won't be taking the elevator after 5th and he'll just happen to walk into the same hallway Alyssa is walking in so she'll bump into his stupidly large back when he suddenly just STOPS to talk to his stupid friend who didn't have enough common sense to not stop infront of him to wave." I kinda sorta wanted to cry when my freshie laughed as he was walking to Fung's class.

I KNOW he saw my face that time cause he was kinda all like "what the hell..." with a stupid blank look on his face. T_T

Thennn, after 8th I walked my friend who has class next to him. i saw him...again...
That certain friend kinda sorta knows so she was all like "heeeey, who's the guy?" and I'm all pointing into his room like "ASIAN, LONG HAIR UP TO HERE" *gestures to neck* and she goes, "there are like 3 of them in there."

yeah
.
.
.
then i ran back to my class.

PS. while walking my friend to class, i got yelled in the mouth by Jimmy (Fu). It was my first time TASTING a yell. -__-

eww...i'm typing stalker posts like shinru nao.

MERRY CHRISTMAS~ <3


comment? / top