you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: happy new years bitches <3
date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
time:8:13 PM
OMG ITS RESOLUTIONS TIME
sad.
The beautiful year that has been 2009 (no not really) is ending!

Well, my 10 resolutions for the next sexy year that is 2010!

1. Worry about school it IS gonna be junior year after all~
2. Get high SAT scores!
3. Improve my super fail Trig grades even tho it probably won't happen T^T
4. Tell Mr.Rudin that I don't actually want to do his shit for him again, prbly won't happen cause I'm so money hungry
5. Get myself into a good major preferably media but whatevs
6. Completely cut off this guy from my life not...HIM, the annoying one
7. Talk to HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED (not VOLDEMORT)
8. Stop bumping into HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED its just getting stupidly annoying now. I'M NOT LIVING IN A DAMNED SHOUJO MANGA.
9. Do my best to get into a class with HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED even if I don't wanna like him, I can still be friends?
10. Try my best to be a nice person the only catch is i won't be a "fake" nice cause that would just be...well stupid :D

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES~ <3
SHINE FOR ME MY BEAUTIFUL LOLLIPOPS!


comment? / top