you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: habit?
date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009
time:4:54 AM
By drink three it seems that you are a mystery
To me and everyone in between
Your legs level as your head warms up to the blurry scene
Its a wonder that your body consistently redeems
A fiend of fiction loaded with a pack of convictions
I dig your dirty diction

Im convinced that the only reason why you procrastinate
Is to be, is to be fashionably late
Such a waste of time for such an immaculate face
Only due to a lack of a particular taste
I pace, I prance, I do what I do at any chance
I am the substance and you are the abuse
I just wish that you could choose
I refuse, I refuse, I refuse to ignore
I put you off long enough
Luckily now I see by the score that you belong to be on top...
If I swoop down and swindle your vote
Does it count just the same or does it trigger a revolt?
Rip your jeans for me, regardless of the placement of the seams
I picked the finest thread, the one thin enough to infiltrate your mind, body and bed

Oh! I'm so obnoxious
Yeah! you wish that I would stop it
Well! If you don't like the way it tastes in your mouth
Then please, go ahead and spit it out
I dig your dirty diction

Hinder or a helper
I have yet to relay to her
That I'm only good on paper
I'd prefer that she'd defer
I'd love to help your habit
But I doubt that I could grab it.

This is self imposed self control
So Where do I pay the toll?
I was once known as a wordsmith
Now i can't come up with anything worth shit
Do I look like a runner up to you?
I am the champ with far too many chips
I haven't even come close to do what I'm want to do.


comment? / top