you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Friday, November 20, 2009
time:10:30 PM
I havent posted in 13 days. Yes. I counted.

Well, I'm only posting cause there's been an influx of BAD news EVERYWHERE.
1. Daul Kim is RIP. T^T
I hate it when one of my fave ppl in the ENTIRE world just leaves without telling anyone. I'm also the type of person who automatically goes "WHY THE HELL would u commit something as useless as suicide when you could be doing something much more productive." but someone has left the world and I don't want to be the one who defiles the dead. Its just not very respectful now is it?
2. Just failed the trig test with about a 30. prbly. I just know it tho. I calculated.
3. My "love" life is a crap-bucket of crap. yes, a crap-bucket. For those one-two people who know and enjoy taunting me about it, CHUT UP, and those who don't, :D i love u way more than the other two. <3

Damn I'm such a fucking girl sometimes.

Anyways, RIP Daul Kim, you will always be one of my favorite models ever.


'Death always makes you contemplate the "meaning" of life.'


comment? / top