you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Friday, September 25, 2009
time:9:37 PM
Girl: Maybe I'll see you, so I wear the clothes you bought me. Cut my hair short the way you liked it. To walk the road I walked with you, I walk around the long way, thinking maybe you'll be there. I kept my old phone number. Maybe you'll try to find me again, my house still the same. On my blog, the songs we used to listen together.

Maybe you'll see me, maybe you'll come back.

Guy: Maybe I'll see you.Maybe your heart will shake at that road. Worrying that my heart will become weak, worrying that you'll see my bone-skinny state, I avoided that road I walked with you. I walked the long way, thinking you'd be there. I changed my phone number, I moved houses, thinking I'll think of you. But still unspeakable words leak from my mouth.

Maybe I'll see you, maybe you'll come back.

"Let's start again," I want to say to you. I can't see you nor hear you but I'm still holding on to you.

Getting soaked by the pouring rain, I go to the place where we first met. I feel so pathetic. The warm place is still there in my heart.Can you endure any more?Then I'll endure a little more. But it takes more effort than I thought, I loved you too much. I tried my best, but it's impossible.

Maybe I'll see you by coincidence. Maybe you'll see me. I wipe my tears, looking at myself in the mirror.

Maybe you'll come back


comment? / top