you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Monday, August 17, 2009
time:7:43 AM
It's funny.
Well... It's not funny.
But I wrote a song on the guitar a while ago with every ounce of my amateur might. I wrote the notation on some sheet in some drawer or in some folder or in some cupboard... I couldnt find it. But I sat down to play it and it was though my fingers had never forgot it... kehe

Sometimes when I write lyrics I make an outline or a rough draft as though I'm preparing to write an admissions essay. I write everything I feel, what I want to say, things I know about the subject etc. It's all real; I just kinda exploit what I'm feeling. I have tons of journals filled with nothing but scribble.

And sometimes it just comes. No miracles or no destiny. Simply: something moved me. Something really hurt me.


Anyway, what I am verbosely trying to say is that I finished the lyrics to a song I wrote a while ago.

When it comes to music I pretty much have an infinite amount of time, or none, but both are kind of the same thing right now.

This entry made no sense to me either. <(>~<")>


comment? / top