you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Friday, February 20, 2009
time:2:15 PM
this is wat happens when i'm inspired at 3 in the morning.
i jotted everything down on post-its... -____- "

"He was awesome but i still like you the most," he said.

Dont lie to me I want to say because I know just how many others have heard the same words from the same pair of lips but i decided against it at the last second because I also know that lying face-front is what best friends do sometimes.

I felt something in my chest constrict, a heavy, abiding feeling that made my fingers untangle from his hair and my lips stop in their motion, then there is a knock and a quiet creak, the door already half-open. He clicks his tongue in annoyance but for once I was thankful for the intrusion.

The feral sparkle in his eyes didn't escape me even if he had his back against me. I've known him long enough to have developed the unfortunate gift of being able to sense his motives no matter how hard he tried to conceal them.

comments onegai~


comment? / top