you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Thursday, February 19, 2009
time:3:34 AM
I just realized that everything I type on here shows up on FB... Well this sucks... Anyways I have a funny story to tell. Well less funny more stupid and pointless, so if don't like random pointless stories don't read.

Ok. Today after shopping wif leah the girls and the idiots the whole bunch of us decided it was ok to raid my house as usual...
And of course me being the idiot I am didn't do anything about it.
As usual they do their own thing (ie raiding my fridge, doing inappropriate stuff in my CLEAN bathroom, stealing my games, etc)
I don't mind cause I'm on my lappie (which has since died on me)
BUT they suddenly decide they feel like playing DARE EVERYONE U CAN SEE
I'm ok wif it as long as I'm not involved BUT
They feel like they should include LEAH
O did I mention I have very perverted friends?
So it turns from eat the guacamole my mom bought 3 years ago to "You! Squeeze leah's boobies!"
At that point I wanna hit someone...
So I did...
Now Ryo is mad at me. (I hit him cause 1. He gets hit a lot anyways and 2. ...I dunno. Its just fun to hit him.)

And that ends my rambling of crap.
I'm bored again...

yes i typed this 5 seconds after i typed the one below it.....


comment? / top