you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009
time:10:21 AM
i havent posted in like forever
i feel like a BAD person
no posting on blogs r BAD

>.<

anyways today is the first day of the new semester and i got my REPORT CARD
DUNDUNDUNDUUUUN DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUN!

YEAH... NOT FUN
the best score i got was a 96 for biolab
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT A 98
HOW?!
HOW?!?!?!
I DIDNT DO THE STATE REQUIRED LAB AND I STILL GOT MYSELF A 98
WTF?!
BAZIN IS SO MISLEADING

"O U CANT PASS THIS CLASS UNLESS U GIVE IT IN"
WTF?
I GOT A FRIGGIN 98
.
.
.
.
i'm hyperventilating and jiaxi looked at me funny....

ugh
my worst score was math...(55) since i'm asian like that

o wells



OMG MS.OGLE'S SON DIED
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

HYPERVENTILATING AGAIN
KKS THEN
BYEBYES
BYE
SAYONARA
JA NE
BYE!~

<3

Labels: , , ,



comment? / top