you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Monday, December 1, 2008
time:10:25 AM
back from ddp!! hihi!!!~ i'm totally bored... its more like i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be doing....something about making swords....really. swords. i'm totally serious....

really
I am
SERIOUSLY
I'M BEING TOTALLY SERIOUS
I AM
REALLY
I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS

ok maybe typing so much is bad but i felt like it so TOO BAD.

yeps....
bipolar much?

Labels: , , , , ,



comment? / top