you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Saturday, November 29, 2008
time:8:56 PM
today felt like a meme day so i was scouring the net looking for a good meme. then i find one on here therefore i'm doing it

basically u have to write 5 things about u that most ppl dont know
1. i'm a socially active person. I AM. REALLY. I DONT LOOK LIKE IT RIGHT?! BUT I KNOW LOTS OF PPL. ALBIET MOST OF THEM ARE WEIRD BUT AT LEAST I KNOW THEM
2. i lurve fluffy stuffs. yeps. i lurve fluffy stuffs. really. really. I REALLY LIKE FLUFFY STUFFS
3. i have lots of ppl on moi's buddy list that i have never talked to before. its more like i know who they are and i wanna talk to them, but they might not want to talk to me. yes i dont like the thought of being abandoned/lonley.
4. i DO enjoy hugging ppl. it SEEMS like i'm uncomfortable but...well...yeah...i am kinda uncomfortable...but generally i'm ok if u glomp me...yep...i said it was ok to glomp me. god if someone glomps me tomorrow i just might punch u
5. i lurve all of u~ maybe...yeah...most likely all of u

Labels: , , , ,



comment? / top