you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
time:6:25 PM
RESPONDING TO CONNIE
yes i do realize that mu pocky and kuku are funny names
then again theyre not ppls
theyre my doggies
and i typed mu by accident
i was going for my
so it would be:
my pocky, lina, and kuku
and yes i changed it afterwards
2 HOLY CRAPS I FORGOT!! I USUALLY DO BUT I WAS IN A RUSH TO GET OUT SINCE CLASS WAS SO FUCKING BORING!!!DAMMIT! IF I FAIL MORE THAN ONE CLASS I DONT GET MY NEW PIANO!!! DAMMIT FUCKING DIE MR.GROSSHART!! GO FUCKING DIE!!
3....how do i get an F in notebook... i'm not really sure. probably cause i drew naked guys in my NB? i dunno. it was only twice and he saw me both times. was he in a bad mood when he was grading mine or something? or i could be the fact that i was cutting through my notebook with those really nice scissors he has....i dunno
and apparently you cant have loose sheets in the NB. we have different teachers remember?

Labels: , , , , , , ,



comment? / top