you said move on, where do i go?


profile

heeey...

misc
twitter - anchan_desu facebook me - Alyssa Chong :D
oh wait, hi~.

friends
pplz in the order on my dashboard
cuzin chloe
vionna
diana
shinru
connie
nana
courtneybutt
amy
annie who doesnt update

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
title: letter meme
date: Thursday, November 27, 2008
time:7:56 PM
it seems like I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!
yep. by connie so now i must WRITE!!!

Dear Connie:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but our horoscope doesn't match. I think I realized it when i saw the shrunken head with George Bush and his wife and I saw you sit on my best friend. I'm sure you're senile enough to understand that there is no solution to this. I'm returning the cut toenails to you, but I'll keep your photo as a memory. You should also know that I never will forget to hate the Boston Celtics.

Go burn,
-Alyssa-
me tagging chloe, connie, nana(who will never do it), and diana...i'll find someone to do it last.
the instructions are HERE!!
btw if this is offensive to anyone please dont flame me. i just might flame u back. and its not my problem click the link...that should explain it.

Labels: , , , , ,



comment? / top